HVAC Certifications And Associations That Place Simpson Air Ahead Of The Pack
Hiring a skilled and qualified HVAC contractor to work on your heating and cooling equipment is every bit as important as preventive maintenance. It’s unfortunate, but the U.S. Department of Energy estimates that over half of HVAC contractors in the country cut corners even during installation, instead of taking the time to do the job right. Slipshod technique and low-quality parts may fail to solve your problems — or they may create new problems to deal with later.
When selecting a contractor, check out the certifications and awards they have earned as well as their affiliate organizations. Investigating a contractor’s standing in the community and in the larger HVAC industry can tell you a lot about the quality of their work.
At Simpson Air, we’re proud to hold the following awards and affiliations:
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year. Simpson Air is proud to have been selected for this honor from hundreds of business across many industries. Among the factors considered: our ethical business practices and our community involvement.
- The Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association. RACCA takes an active role in ensuring their members in the Tampa Bay area perform up to industry standards and display a high degree of professionalism. They also offer ongoing educational programs for contractors and technicians.
- North American Technician Excellence. NATE is a nonprofit organization that provides tests for HVAC technicians across the U.S. Technicians who earn and maintain their NATE certification perform work and demonstrate expertise that meets high national standards.
- Tampa Bay Builders Association. The TBBA puts consumers in touch with qualified, reliable contractors. This helps consumers get the most professional, skilled service for their money, while helping contractors like us expand our businesses.
- Asktheseal.com. We’re proud to have earned the Seal of Approval from this organization, which separates disreputable contractors, who may falsely represent themselves and take advantage of consumers, from reliable contractors.
For a contractor you can trust to do the job right and put your needs first, please contact Simpson Air. We’re proud to be a strong part of the Tampa Bay community.