Thank you for your interest in Simpson Air.
We are currently hiring for:
- Rough-In Mechanic
- Trim Mechanic
- Apprentices (Helpers)
- Retail Residential Changeout
- Service Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Startup Technician
Quality of life is important to Simpson Air. We want you to have work/life balance with family and a career to be proud to be working in every week. We are looking for qualified installers and technicians that are service oriented, enjoy the challenge of solving problems and take pride in their work. We will help train you to do all listed positions to be able to do the work better - excellence is important to us and should be to you!
- 3-5 years of experience as an HVAC technician, rough-in, trim mechanic & changeout
- Experience doing start-ups, troubleshooting and maintenance required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable using a computer/tablet (service)
- EPA 608 Type ll & Universal certifications required
- NATE certification helpful (increases pay), but company will pay for NATE training to assist in certification
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience. Top hourly rate or flat rate pay.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with generous employer contribution towards premiums
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Vacation & Holiday Pay - Paid Time Off
- Company paid life insurance
- Stable work environment, year round employment and work life balance
Please fill out and submit the form below to apply for a position with us today. If you have any questions don't hestiate to call us as well at (813) 558-0858.