Air Conditioning Maintenance
Did you know that:
- Undercharged units have lower efficiency?
- You could be losing 5-10% in efficiency due to poor air flow?
- Dirty AC equipment decrease efficiency and lead to early equipment failure?
Our professional Tampa AC Maintenance Service will inspect the following areas:
- Refrigerant in your system will be measured determine if it needs recharging.
- Airflow over the cooling coils will be measured to ensure adequate flow.
- Motors, compressor, air handler, ducts, coils and air filters will all be inspected and the coils, drain pan and drain line will be thoroughly cleaned.
Find out why you should have regular maintenance performed on your AC system:
Visit Our Resource Library for More on Maintaining Your Equipment:
- Why Maintain My System? Simply Look At Your Electric Bill!
- Maintaining A New System
- Is My Current Unit Efficient?
Contact Simpson Air by calling us at (813) 558-0858(813) 558-0858, or schedule service online.